Blessing in 3 Easy Steps
I really think we over complicate things when it comes to loving others.
My wife shared a video with me that just got me to thinking how easy it is to be a blessing and how much we overcomplicate it. The video talked how you can simply go with your family and be creative about how you approach blessing someone.
All they set out to do was 3 acts of kindness. What a simple thought. And they did it.
Here’s a list of the things they did:
- Bought food for the person behind them in the drive-through.
- Saw a laundry mat and decided to get some change and give it to someone.
- Stop at a local grocery store and gather their shopping carts and put them where they belong just because they were scattered everywhere.
How easy was that?
Some takeaways for me
So here are some of my takeaways and thoughts that I think can keep you and me from doing acts of kindness in the name of Jesus.
- It doesn’t have to cost a lot of money to be a huge blessing.
- You don’t have to get credit for it for it to be a blessing.
- Planning can easily become a time waster or excuse to actually doing.
Go out and do it
So go out and put this into practice. Don’t over plan. Just decide that you want to and go be a blessing.
And I know you’ll want to check out the video I mentioned. So click HERE to watch.